JFKS Fun Day 2012
Saturday, September 29
11.00 to 17.00
JFKS Fun Day, the school's biggest and most anticipated event, offers a great day out while generating essential funds for use throughout the school. JFKS classes, clubs and organizations are eligible to run booths and activities, to provide entertainment, to sell food and drinks, and to present themselves to the entire JFKS community. 75% of the proceeds go to directly to the booth operators, and the remaining 25% are split between the JFKS School Fund and the Verein.
Fun Day features:
- Activities for students to test their skills at throwing, golfing, puzzles, etc.
- Food and drink from around the world
- The Music Department's Coffee House and day-long program of JFKS choirs, orchestras and bands
- The Outdoor Stage for your listening enjoyment
- A giant raffle consisting of hundreds upon hundreds of prizes, with every ticket a winner
- And much, much more
Die Bildergalerie benötigt mindestens Flash-Version 9.0.28!
Bitte installieren Sie den aktuellen FlashPlayer.